BENEFITS TO REALTORS
Zillow has introduced the ability to add Video Walkthroughs to a listing. It’s a short, two-minute featured video taking the buyer on a tour of the home. These videos are received very well by Realtors around the country and have become wildly popular with potential buyers. To keep this trajectory Zillow is investing in the Realtors who have these short videos created by showcasing their listings. Here are some of the specific benefits:
- Listings with Zillow Video Walkthroughs show up in organic zip code searches as top-ranked houses. This means listings with videos are displayed in the first and second position.
- Listings older than 90 days can be refreshed with a Video Walkthrough and instantly return to competitive rankings — you know which of your listings are languishing, and this is a great alternative to a price drop to gain new attention.
- Potential buyers are 300% more likely to view your listing on Zillow.
BENEFIT TO POTENTIAL BUYERS
Potential buyers want to preview a listing before visiting it in person. A video walkthrough offers a high level of engagement helping to:
- Give the buyers a sense of space and layout of the home.
- Increase the value of other marketing materials — a video walkthrough adds accuracy to professional photography, allowing potential buyers to understand how rooms flow together and connect.
- Demonstrate competency and forward thinking in their selection of a Realtor.
- Capture buyer attention on other medias — social or Realtor’s website.
ZILLOW VIDEO WALKTHROUGHS: PRODUCT INFORMATION & ORDERING
PixelTree Creative offers Zillow Video Walkthroughs, and are Zillow Certified Photographers.
- Each video showcases the home in two minutes or less, without sound. These are traits dictated by Zillow.
- Each photographer is equipped with the latest technology and a stabilizing gimbal, ensuring the highest level of quality.
Zillow Video Walkthroughs can be ordered as an add-on service with any photography session at a discounted rate, or as an exclusive service.