Katie’s design and production skills are superior. We couldn’t ask for anything better with her as a client – she is always on time, her files are complete and accurate.
Katie is extremely detail-oriented. You get so much more than just a designer – you get complete project management with results that exceed all expectations.
Working with Katie has been great on a professional level, but we are so lucky to have formed a friendship over the years as well. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a designer!
Katie Hioki, photographer and owner of Pixel Tree Creative, LLC.
- Graduate, Summa Cum Laude, Colorado Mesa University. BA in Mass Communications, Public Relations, and Print/Editorial Writing
- Co-Owner of The Pagosa Magazine, LLC, a local company dedicated to promoting Pagosa Springs and Pagosa Springs real estate.
- 20+ years experience in Real Estate Marketing.
- Software: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Office Suite, WordPress, many more.
- Shooting with Canon cameras since 1997.
- Co-Recipient of Time’s 2006 Person of the Year.
- 1500+ Homes shot in the 4-corners area.
www.thepagosamagazine.com Real Estate Photography and Article Photography unless otherwise noted.
www.timbrowncustomhomes.com Home Photography